Lancia Dikappa (1921 - 1922)
|Engine||4,940 cc I4|
|Wheelbase||3,388 mm (133.4 in)|
|Curb weight||1,300 kg (2,866 lb) (chassis)|
- Engine : Type 66 ; front engine, longitudinal, 4-cylinder in line , monoblock (cast iron), bore mm 110 mm, stroke 130 mm, total displacement cm³ 4941.72, removable cylinder head, crankcase alloy d ' aluminum , distribution to parallel in OHV (2 valves per cylinder) with rods and rocker arms, alateral camshaft (in the crankcase) driven by gears ; crankshaft on three supports; compression ratio 5.4: 1, maximum power 87 CV at 2,300 rpm; fueled by pump with carburetorhorizontal single body Zenith type 48 HAK; high voltage magnet ignition ( Bosch ) with automatic centrifugal advance possibly manually adjustable; forced lubrication, with pump; capacity of the lubrication circuit 10 liters; water cooling , forced circulation, finned tube radiator, mechanical fan;
- Electrical system : 6 volts , 12.5 watt dynamo , 100 Ah battery
- Transmission : shaft with cardan joints , traction on the rear wheels; dry multi- plate clutch (9 pairs of discs); gearbox ( light alloy box) with 4 speeds plus reverse with central lever control; gear ratios: 4.651: 1 in first, 2.326: 1 in second, 1.550: 1 in third, direct drive (1: 1) in fourth, 3.521: 1 in reverse; final reduction ratio (bevel gears) 3.0625: 1 (16/49)
- Suspensions : front with rigid axle and semi-elliptic longitudinal leaf springs, rear with rigid axle with semi-elliptical longitudinal leaf springs.
- Brakes : (mechanical) foot brake acting on the transmission and hand (mechanical) drum brake acting on the rear wheels.
- Wheels and tires : tangent spoke wheels; 895 x 135 tires
- Steering : right-hand drive position; screw and wheel steering.
- Fuel tank : capacity 60 liters
- Frame : steel , with side members and cross members; wheelbase 338.8 cm, front track 136.5 cm rear track 137 cm; length of the frame 486 cm width of the frame 161.5 cm; chassis weight, in running order, 1300 kg
- Performance : top speed 130 km / h (max speed in the various gears: 28 in 1st, 56 in 2nd, 84 in 3rd, 130 in 4th)
- Price : (torpedo bodywork) 80,000 Lire
- Chassis numbering : from nº 1 to nº 160 (copies built: 160)