Lancia Trikappa (1922 - 1925)
|Engine||4,594 cc V8|
|Wheelbase||3,384 mm (133.2 in)|
|Curb weight||1,360 kg (2,998 lb) (chassis)|
- Engine : Type 68 ; front engine, longitudinal, 8-cylinder V narrow (14 ° angle: according to some sources, the angle would have been instead of 22 °), bore 75 mm, stroke 130 mm, total displacement cm³ 4594.58, distribution valve in head (2 valves per cylinder) with acentral overhead camshaft , rocker arms; crankshaft on five supports; compression ratio 5.1: 1, maximum power 98 CV at 2,500 rpm; gravity feed withZenith type 36 DHK horizontal single-body carburettor ; high voltage magnet ignition(Bosch ) with automatic centrifugal advance possibly manually adjustable; forced lubrication, with pump; capacity of the lubrication circuit 8.5 liters; forced circulation water cooling , finned tube radiator, mechanical fan;
- Electrical system : 12 Volts , 12.5 Watt dynamo , 100 Ah battery
- Transmission : shaft with cardan joints , traction on the rear wheels; dry multi- plate clutch (9 pairs of discs); gearbox ( light alloy box) with 4 speeds plus reverse with central lever control; gear ratios: 4.651: 1 in first, 2.326: 1 in second, 1.550: 1 in third, direct drive (1: 1) in fourth, 3.521: 1 in reverse; final reduction ratio (bevel gears) 3.9167: 1 (12/47)
- Suspensions : front with rigid axle and semi-elliptic longitudinal leaf springs, rear with rigid axle with semi-elliptical longitudinal leaf springs.
- Brakes : on the first series (mechanical) pedal brake acting on the transmission and(mechanical) hand brake acting on the rear wheel drums; on the second series (mechanical) pedal brake, on the four wheels (drum) and hand brake (mechanical) acting on the drums of the rear wheels
- Wheels and tires : Rudge-Whitworth tangent spoked wheels withcentral bolt or plate disc; 895 x 135 tires
- Steering : right-hand drive position; screw and wheel steering.
- Fuel tank : 80 liters capacity
- Frame : steel , with side members and cross members; wheelbase 338.4 cm, front track 136.5 cm rear track 137 cm; length of the frame 497 cm width of the frame 162 cm; weight of the frame, in running order, Kg 1360
- Performance : maximum speed over 130 km / h (max speed in the various gears: 28 in 1st, 56 in 2nd, 85 in 3rd, over 130 in 4th)
- Price : (torpedo bodywork) Lire 69,000
- Chassis numbering : from n ° 1 to n ° 847 (examples built: 847)